Information on the processing of personal data collected from the person concerned
In compliance with the provisions of Articles 13 and 14 of the GDPR – EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data)
We provide you with the necessary information regarding the processing of the personal data provided.
The information is not to be considered valid for other websites that may be consulted through links on the domain websites of the owner, which is not to be considered in any way responsible for the websites of third parties.
This information is provided pursuant to art. 13 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (European Regulation for the protection of personal data) and is also inspired by the provisions of Directive 2002/58/EC, as updated by Directive 2009/136/EC, on Cookies as well as the provisions of the Provision of the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data of 08.05.2014 on cookies.
1. SUBJECTS OF THE TREATMENT
PARTY CONCERNED, in accordance with articles 4 and 24 of EU Reg. 2016/679, is central-serramenti located in Via Ressel, 5 – 34018 – San Dorligo della Valle (Trieste) .
2. PURPOSE AND LAWFULNESS OF PROCESSING
The personal data provided, will be processed in compliance with the conditions of lawfulness ex art. 6 EU Reg. 2016/679 for the following purposes:
a) Data processing management (art. 6 letter b)):
– navigation on this website;
– possible compilation of data collection forms to send a request for information to the data controller;
– fulfilment of contractual, legal and administrative-accounting obligations.
– market research and other promotional and advertising activities.
For the purposes of applying the provisions on the protection of personal data, the processing operations carried out for administrative and accounting purposes are those connected with the performance of activities of an organisational, administrative, financial and accounting nature, regardless of the nature of the data processed.
In particular, these aims are pursued by internal organisational activities, those functional to the fulfilment of contractual and pre-contractual obligations, information activities
3. RECIPIENTS OR CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS OF DATA
The personal data provided may be communicated to recipients, appointed pursuant to art. 28 of EU Reg. 2016/679, who will process the data as data processors and/or as individuals acting under the authority of the Owner and the Manager, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes. Specifically, the data may be communicated to recipients belonging to the following categories:
– Subjects providing services for the management of the information system and the communication networks of central- locks (including electronic mail);
– Studies or Companies in the field of assistance and consulting relationships;
– Authorities competent to fulfil legal obligations and/or provisions of public bodies, upon request;
– In case of administrative and accounting purposes, the data may possibly be transmitted to commercial information companies for the evaluation of solvency and payment habits and/or to subjects for debt collection purposes.
The subjects belonging to the above categories perform the function of Data Processor, or operate in total autonomy as
separate Data Controllers.
The list of designated data processors is constantly updated and available at the headquarters of central-serramenti.
4. DATA TRANSFER TO A THIRD COUNTRY AND/OR AN INTERNATIONAL ORGANISATION
The personal data provided will not be transferred abroad within or outside the European Union.
5. STORAGE PERIOD OR CRITERIA
The processing will be carried out automatically and/or manually, with methods and tools aimed at ensuring maximum security and confidentiality, by persons specifically appointed for this purpose.
In compliance with the provisions of art. 5 paragraph 1 letter e) of EU Reg. 2016/679, the personal data collected will be stored in a form that allows the identification of those concerned for a period of time not exceeding
to achieve the purposes for which the personal data are processed. To know the criteria underlying the data retention period write to [email protected]
6. NATURE OF THE CONTRIBUTION AND REFUSAL
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data in dedicated areas on the site.
The provision of personal data for the purposes referred to in point a) of this information document is necessary to perfect the specific functions and use the services offered to the Data Controller,
e.g. to receive a response to a request for information submitted. Failure to provide personal data may make it impossible to obtain the service requested or to use the services offered by the site.
7. STAKEHOLDERS’ RIGHTS
You may assert your rights as expressed in articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679, by contacting the Owner, writing to [email protected]
You have the right, at any time, to ask the Data Controller for access to your personal data, correction, deletion and limitation of processing.
Furthermore, you have the right to object, at any time, to the processing of your data (including automated processing, e.g. profiling) and the portability of your data.
Without prejudice to any other administrative and judicial recourse, if you believe that the processing of data concerning you violates the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15 letter f) of the above mentioned EU Reg. 2016/679, You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the protection of personal data and, with reference to art. 6 paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), you have the right to revoke your consent at any time.
In the event of a request for data portability, the Data Controller will provide you with your personal data in a structured, commonly used and readable format, by automatic device, subject to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679.
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary to the functionality of the site, while others allow to optimize its performance and provide a better user experience.
Strictly necessary cookies allow you to:
– Remember the contents of your shopping cart
– Remember at what point in the order you arrived Functional cookies are used to:
– Remember your access data
– Offer you safe navigation after login
– Ensuring a consistent look and feel to the website
– Support the chat system in real time
Performance cookies allow you to:
– Optimize website performance by reducing the loading time of the pages you visit
– Improve the user experience
Targeting cookies are used to:
– Allowing you to use the “share” and “like” functions
– Send information to other websites for the customization of their advertisements.
The “analytical cookies” allow you to:
– To be used to obtain information about the use of the website, advertisements and emails and to notify us of any errors. – In addition, these cookies provide detailed technical information, such as the last page visited, the number of pages visited, whether an email was opened, which parts of the website or emails are clicked by users and the time between clicks. This information may be associated with user details such as IP address, domain or browser; however, it is analyzed in conjunction with information from other people so that it does not identify one particular user relative to the other.
Examples of use:
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you, for example:
– They make certain services possible, such as payment, which otherwise would not work.
– Enable a service to recognize your device, to prevent you from entering the same information several times during an activity
– Calculate how many users are using the services, in order to make them easier to use and ensure the necessary capacity for fast navigation.
– They analyze the data to help us understand how you use public services online, so we can improve them.
If you wish to delete cookie files that may already be on your computer, please read the instructions on your browser by clicking on the “Help” item in the relevant menu. You can also find more information about cookies and how to manage them by visiting www.aboutcookies.org or clicking on “Help” in your browser menu.
Date of update: 23/05/2018